Assist Digital è una Customer Experience Management Company. Siamo specializzati in servizi end-to-end che combinano le potenzialità dell’intelligenza umana e di quella artificiale per migliorare le performance dei nostri clienti.
For our Tirana office we are looking for a:
Operation Support Specialist for customer care
Who are you?
* Strong mathematical and analytical skills
* Result oriented
* Ability to prioritize, multitask and delegate deliverables effectively
* Ability to manage and measure workloads, forecasts and meaningful reporting
* Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
* Good knowledge of Italian language will be considered a plus
* Advance knowledge and experience using MS Office Suite including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What you are going to do?
* Develop, monitor and analyze volume projection functions, forecasting quantity and staffing needs in a timely and accurate manner
* Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures
* Perform basic modifications in the scheduling system of daily and weekly projected trends and volume
* Coordinate all scheduling functions
* Update and reviewing call and contact volume factors
* Respond to changes in projected volumes (e.g., absenteeism, attrition, lunch factor, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained
* Review and administer temporary and mandatory schedule change requests
* Approve or deny requests based on current and upcoming operations needs
* Escalate discrepancies to management
What do we offer?
* A growth path aimed at enhancing your professional experience
* Stimulating, international work environment with heterogenous teams and the opportunity to expand your knowledge
* Full time employment contract
Send your cv or apply through the following link https://assistdigital.altamiraweb.com/jobs/send-cv?JobID=183940640
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
The company Assist Digital spa is the data controller of the personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) Personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR. The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to erasure (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent . If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the Controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: (click on the "Apply now" button) for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.
please see job description
Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QXNzaXN0RGlnaXRhbC44MzkxNi4xMjA5NEBhc3Npc3RkaWdpdGFsLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ